You all may be owning a mobile phone, but is your mobile phone really smart? Lets discover it.
In the new coming technological time, the market of mobile phones is increasing rapidly (very rapidly). I hope you may have one.
What is a smartphone?
I know you may be knowing the term smartphone, but i would like to explain it. It is a mobile phone that has a smart operating systems that can do all the work that you computer can do. so its smart. You may fall in great confusion while buying a smartphone (as i fell). Don’t worry, the guide below will help you to buy a great smartphone.
The smart operating systems:-
- Plam os
- Bada (Samsung)
A phablet is device that is a phone of size of a tablet(as explain in earlier here). A great example is samsung galaxy note and note 2.
What Operating system to choose?
The os choice depends on the requirement of the person. Like a businessman can buy a blackberry to fulfill his business need. If the person needs a phone that can do everything, he can buy a android smartphone. A android phone can be adjusted to suit your needs. The google play (formerly android market) has lots of apps for you need and hundreds of apps are entering the play store everyday.
Some of the Features of Good Smartphones can be:-
- High performance ram and processors
- The os version.
- Internal space
- Memory card slot
- High definition displays
- Camera (single or dual)
- A media player and gallery(photos and videos)
- Social media apps
- Ebook reader
- And much more……………
Choosing a perfect one.
While buying a smartphone, take care of its specifications neatly. There is no much difference between two smartphones of same range which makes the person confused. At this time choice is yours. Some following features may help you to buy a great smartphone.
- Processor :- greater than or equal to 1Ghz.(dual core is better)
- Ram :- greater than or equal to 512 MB.
- Display :- greater than or equal to 3.5 inches.
- Camera :- depends on your choice.(minimum 3 MP)
- Internal space :- internal space matters a lot.(minimum 500 MB)
- Connectivity :- wifi, bluetooth and gps
- Battery :- Battery performance makes sense so choose one with high performance.
- Weight :- mostly choose one with low weight.
- Other features :- accelerometer, ambient light, proximity sensor are necessary.
- Social media apps, Ebook reader and other apps does not make a sense as they can be downloaded later.
At the end
So you can buy a smartphone online or offline. Just rush to the store now to buy a fabulous smartphone after making a feature list. Go buy it and have fun….enjoy…….
Please comment on the post and share it.
And like it if you liked.