This is a tutorial on how to use constructors in c++. The program is given below for constructors. The program is extendable. Go enjoy the program. Lets begin………………….
Program for constructors in c++
sum (int x,int y)
add = a+ b;
//clear the screen.
//declare variable type int
//Input the two numbers
cout<<“Enter two nos.”<<endl;
Enter two nos.
How it works
- You enter two nos.
- Sum is calculated and printed.
The program can be extended by using the concept in any program.
- Remember this is a basic part of c++ which can be used in any program….
- Include ‘iostream.h’ and ‘conio.h’ files.
- Declare two classes.
- Declare constructor.
- Add void main.
- Start program by first clearing the screen.
- Declare x as constructor and pass parameters to it if there.
- Call the functions.
At the end
You learnt creating the C++ program for constructors in c++. So now enjoy the program.
Please comment on the post and share it.
And like it if you liked.