This is a tutorial for operator overloading in c++. The program is given below that uses operator overloading to add two numbers. The program is extendable. Go enjoy the program. Lets begin……
Program for operator overloading
sum operator + (sum t)
tmp.x= x+ t.x;
//clear the screen.
cout<<“Sum = “<<c.x;
Sum = 9
How it works
- You enter two numbers.
- Sum is calculated and printed.
The program can be extended by using the concept in any program.
- Remember this is a basic part of c++ which can be used in any program….
- Include ‘iostream.h’ and ‘conio.h’.
- Add a class with operator overloading function.
- Add void main.
- Start program by first clearing the screen.
- Delcare class.
- Call functions
- Print the value.
At the end
You learnt creating the C++ program for operator overloading in c++. So now enjoy the program.
Please comment on the post and share it.
And like it if you liked.